Kingmaker - Frugalia
- The Stag Lord has risen from the dead and now stalks the Greenbelt, gathering an army of ghostly bandits from an ancient crypt in the eastern Kamelands.
- Beware the mad hermit to the south. He speaks to beasts and lives in a hollow tree.
- A green dragon lives in the Narlmarches and eats anyone who crosses its path.
- A hag known as the Swamp Witch lives in a marsh on the northwest shore of the Tuskwater. She consorts with demons and steals children, boiling them for stew in her magic cauldron.
- A brutish hill giant has been seen wandering the southern Kamelands. Give him a wide berth (or a stiff drink), and he’ll leave you alone.
- 8 A tribe of violent lizardfolk led by a lizard king who talks to the spirits of his dead ancestors dwells deep in the southern swamps.
- The old tower on the island in Candlemere marks a place where the boundary between this world and another has rasped thin—and is now guarded by some sort of deadly monster.
- The Swamp Witch is friendly enough if you call out to her before you enter her yard—those foolish enough to trespass end up working for her as scarecrows or worse!